These elegant and timeless moon necklaces are hand-made with much love and care just for you. This necklace consists of a beautiful, minimalist crescent moon charm fastened to a dainty, delicate chain. This forever-necklace is perfect for everyday, casual wear or it can also be worn formally on special occasions. The necklace is perfect for wearing individually or layering with other chains.
• 10 mm x 15 mm • High-quality 316L Stainless steel • Hypoallergenic - Safe for sensitive skin • Colour will never darken, fade or rust
• Generously coated with 18K Gold
• Worry-free wear: Wear it anytime, anywhere with absolutely no worries about rusting/fading/darkening jewellery!
• 316L High-quality Stainless Steel • Available in gold and silver • Colour will never darken or fade • Lobster Clasp with adjustable chain • Hypoallergenic - Safe for sensitive skin • Available in 5 lengths and 1 style lengths:
• 30 cm + 5 cm extension chain (Choker length) • 35 cm + 5 cm extension chain (Choker length) • 38 cm + 5 cm extension chain • 38 cm satellite chain + 5 cm extension chain • 45 cm + 5 cm extension chain • 55 cm + 5 cm extension chain
Necklace Chain sizes: • 30 cm + 5 cm extension chain (Choker Length) • 35 cm + 5 cm extension chain (Choker Length) • 38 cm + 5 cm extension chain • 38 cm Satellite chain + 5 cm extension chain • 45 cm + 5 cm extension chain • 55 cm + 5 cm extension chain
Nose Stud/Ring Gauge Size (Pin/Ring Thickness size): • 20G - 0.8 mm • 22G - 0.6 mm • 24G - 0.5 mm • 26G - 0.4 mm
316L Stainless Steel: For best maintenance, avoid close contact with harsh chemicals, such as bleach. The necklace may be left out without any worries of fading colours or rusting. The necklace can be worn anytime, for years on end without any worries about tarnishing jewellery. When not wearing the necklace, it is best to keep it stored in the Ailuralivé's free, vegan leather jewellery pouch.
925 Sterling Silver: Sterling silver is a combination of silver and other metals. The small percent of other metals that are found in sterling silver are usually what oxidize and cause the tarnishing. This process of oxidization is accelerated in areas of high humidity and contact with chemicals found in materials like makeup, hairspray, lotion and the likes. For best maintenance, avoid close contact with extremely hot water or harsh chemicals. Be sure to remove the nose ring/stud every few days to wipe it clean; using water and soap to clean it is enough. Over time, the pin part of the stud (not the actual stud) may change colours, however, the metal will never be harmful to your skin. The pin part of it may darken simply because the sweat on your skin raises the acidity of the skin, which usually leads to darkening the silver. Again, it is not harmful to your skin. The nose ring/stud may be left out without any worries of fading colours or rusting, but storing it away in the jewellery pouch will always be the greater option!
Shipping and Delivery
FREE shipping is available on all orders. Orders are shipped 2-3 days after placing an order. Due to COVID19, postal services worldwide have been much slower than usual. Please allow an additional two weeks for delivery and please kindly keep in mind the current delays.